About the Role
- Answers telephones, routes calls, takes messages, and provides general information; greets and directs visitors; answers routine inquiries; maintains log of inquiries as required.
- Opens and routes incoming mail; distributes correspondence and other material to department staff/faculty.
- Performs a variety of routine assignments as appropriate to the position; may operate a personal computer to draft basic correspondence, enter data, and print letters, labels, reports, and/or other materials; types and mails form letters.
- Copies and/or duplicates materials as requested; may oversee day-to-day operation of copy machine; may prepare and transmit facsimiles for the unit.
- Establishes, maintains, processes, and/or updates files, records, and/or other documents.
-May perform specialized services of a routine clerical/administrative nature in strict accordance with established procedural guidelines, as appropriate to the position.
- May schedule or assist in scheduling appointments, meetings, and/or conferences, as appropriate to the position.
- May order, stock, and distribute office supplies.
May run various routine errands, as required, for the unit/department.
- Performs miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned.
High School Diploma or GED.
This is NOT an entry level position - Atleast 2 years of paid experience required.
Completed degree(s) from an accredited institution that are above the minimum education requirement may be substituted for experience on a year for year basis. Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required:
Records maintenance skills.
Ability to maintain calendars and schedule appointments.
Ability to understand and follow specific instructions and procedures.
Ability to prepare and print routine correspondence, labels, and/or other basic written material.
Word processing and/or data entry skills.
Skill in the use of operating basic office equipment.
About the Company
Blestoroxx's mission is to help build and sustain opportunities that enables you to explore new dimensions of ever evolving marketplace. We believe a transaction is much more than exchanging money for goods or services, It is a symbol of our strength when we as humans choose to work together and UNITE to build an ideal world. We are truly stronger when we surrender to the TRUTH that we are perform better together.