Tavleen Kaur's responsibility as a database administrator (DBA) will be the performance, integrity and security of a database. She will be involved in the planning and development of the database, as well as in troubleshooting any issues on behalf of the users. She is responsible for ensuring that data remains consistent across the database, users access data concurrently, in a form that suits their needs and there is provision for data security and recovery control (ensuring all data is retrievable in an emergency).
Responsibilities at Blestoroxx
- Monitor performance and manage parameters in order to provide fast responses to front-end users.
- Refine the logical design so that it can be translated into a specific data model.
- Work closely with IT project managers, database programmers and multimedia programmers.
- Communicate regularly with technical, applications and operational staff to ensure database integrity and security.
- Commission and install new applications and customize existing applications in order to make them fit for purpose.
- Manage the security and disaster recovery aspects of a database.
- Ensure that storage and archiving procedures are functioning correctly.
Employment commencement date:
Saturday, May 1, 2021, 1:30:00 p.m. UTC
Employment end date:
Friday, August 27, 2021, 1:30:00 p.m. UTC
Employment verification code: